Publishing processes vary from publisher to publisher, but WinePress merges the best of self-publishing and traditional publishing to ensure you maintain control and obtain the highest level of excellence.
- Project Discovery: This initial phase establishes the basis for your book—your goals, your title, your manuscript, and your publishing destination.
- Print Assessment: It is important to assess and determine the feasibility and flexibility of the desired product. WinePress works closely with the design team and a wide range of production facilities, utilizing the latest technology advances to achieve comprehensive solutions.
- Art Direction: Books are judged by their exterior appearance, which makes this a critical step in both the publishing process and the subsequent marketing strategy. Our design team researches current market trends, pairing this information with the book’s message for a stunning cover. The same design principles are also used for the interior of the book, presenting a uniform, professional interior layout.
- Production Management: Our staff of project managers provide expert guidance to each author and navigate the journey from the beginning to the final printed book. Their experience and personal attention ensure a quality product.
- Fulfillment and Distribution: All books are placed in the appropriate distribution channels, making them available for order through both major online retailers and brick-and-mortar stores. With WinePress, authors can rely on quick and reliable order fulfillment for their customer base.
- Marketing and Publicity: Promotional services are available as a la carte add-ons - customized to each author's specific goals and audience. Whether marketing materials, book trailers, or nationwide publicity, each level of promotion enhances the impact and overall strategy of our authors.
Curious to know the latest news at WinePress? Check out our blog.