WinePress offers complete integration with popular electronic reading formats like the iPad, Sony eReader, Kindle, Nook, and computer based reading systems. Our e-book service offers an 80% royalty structure on all e-book sales—maximizing your return. Our professional and quality conversion process makes adding an e-book easy and seamless.
WinePress . . .
- Puts your e-book on our own exclusive online bookstore.
- Makes your e-book available in a standard format that all reading devices can display.
- Pays an 80% royalty on e-book sales.
- Provides professional quality control during conversion.
- Accurately handles technology and intricate details.
- Distributes your e-book to major online retailers.
- Makes your book search engine friendly.
- Provides user-friendly security management.
- Gives you the option for conversion and distribution on all the major retailers and devices.
WinePress Does Not . . .
- Rely solely on third-party distributors or retailers.
- Perform automated, unverified e-book conversion.
- Restrict your e-book to only one device.
- Lock down your e-book with overly restricted security that frustrates your readers.
- Require you to sign all your electronic rights away forever.
Core Package Details
- Quality-controlled professional conversion to ePUB and ePDF format.
- Separate e-book ISBN.
- Administration, submission, metadata generation, accounting, online sales, and royalty reporting.
- Direct distribution via WinePress online store.
- Distribution via Amazon Kindle®, Apple iBook®, Barnes & Noble Nook®, Sony E-Books®, Ingram® E-Book Distribution, Ingram® MyiLibrary®, Amazon® Search-Inside®, Google® Book Search, Ingram® Search and Discover®, and more coming soon. (Distribution partners are subject to change and availability.)
- Estimated turnaround time is 30-45 days for a standard e-book, but may vary depending on the complexity and workload.
Interested in this service for your next project? Contact us today!