- Work with a publisher who shares your beliefs and values.
- Know your reputation is safe with a biblically sound publisher.
- Appeal to readers and publishers alike because they trust the WinePress foundation.
We perform an evaluation of every manuscript to determine if it meets our content standards—including editorial quality and theology.
What We Will Print
- Books that are controversial and stimulate discussion or constructive thinking.
- All manner of genres, including fiction, nonfiction, history, research, biography, poetry, and children’s books.
- Many styles of books, manuals, software, music CDs, full-color coffee table books, audio books, and more.
- We even have a division to accommodate family-friendly books for the general market.
What We Will Not Print
- Anything that offends or denies the deity of Jesus Christ or the triune nature of God.
- Extreme or “fad” theology with no Biblical basis.
- Any material that represents or promotes the confusion of biblical gender roles or relationships.
- Manuscripts that contain foul language or are crude, sexually explicit, or excessively violent in nature.
- Libelous or slanderous content or any other material that may be deemed illegal or immoral.
It is important that all authors understand these standards before submitting their manuscript or signing up for a publishing package. If you have any questions, or need clarification on a specific aspect of your manuscript, please feel free to give us a call.