WinePress is here to help authors develop their books through our comprehensive production services. We start with the essentials required to publish a professional book:
Without the proper care and quality control steps, the production of your book will lead from an unpublished manuscript to an unprofessional reflection of your message. WinePress understands the importance of quality, and extends over twenty years of experience to elevate our authors to the top.
WinePress doesn’t stop half-way. Once your book is in print, we equip you with the full support of our multi-functional warehouse and distribution center. Our staff provides essential shipping, sales tracking, and more to help you maintain your book through Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, our 24/7 toll-free order line, and our very own online bookstore, www.WinePressBooks.com. .
While distribution makes your book available to buyers, it’s fundamental to build marketplace awareness by setting your book apart. WinePress’ effective marketing services can help our authors make their unique mark on their target audience and assist them in sharing their message on a local, regional, and national level. We partner with our authors to develop the most effective campaign strategy, helping them seize their vision and captivate their niche market.
WinePress doesn’t just publish books; we define your message through comprehensive and professional publishing services.
- Full service publishing to help you produce a book on the same caliber as a traditional publisher.
- Pre-Publication and post-publication support from our staff.
- Local, regional, and national publicity options to boost your message across the nation.
- 24/7 Ordering lines and website to ensure you don’t miss a sale.
- Distribution services to make your book available through major distributors and online retailers.
Interested in this service for your next project? Contact us today!